Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lost & Found

The world I live
The world you live
The world we live
Is not belongs to anyone
Neither of us

Today I feel like losing
Tomorrow I feel like I'm winning
I tried to seek for explaination
And ended with me..myself telling..IT IS LIFE

I met people
I get to know them
I found we have similarities
I found we could make each other happy
I found we could rely on each other
When life gets tough

And they became my bestfriends

One day
We fought
I thought I wasn't the one who did mistakes
I thought I was right
But the fact was
We both were wrong
We deserved each others forgiveness
But it turned to be another way round

We are not bestfriends anymore

I learnt from the past
I learnt that I could bleed like hell
I learnt that I wasn't tough like I always thought
I learnt that everything has been written neatly
I learnt that was the passage I've to get thru
I learnt that I couldn't turned back time

By time I healed.

Another day,
I met people
Who raised me up when I was down
Who kept telling me it's OK, it's alright
Who argued when there's something to be argued
Who sulks sometimes when I did wrong

You are angels

Whom I called friends
Whom I run to when I'm happy,
and even when my wings are broken

For those reasons
I ended calling you my bestest
Though I wish I don't want any reason to be here
By your side

Today,
I wrote this
Telling the world that good people do exist

Note: aku da tengok SEPI daa.suke afdlin ngan vanida:)

No comments: